02 Dec TORQUEMETER TM series
This newly designed, numerical control torquemeter is capable of carrying out right-hand and left-hand torsion tests including at break. It is a freestanding structure with precision ball-type guides.
It is supplied with a computer and touch screen with new 24-bit microcontroller. Our system uses several cards to control the axes, sensor, and cells that are connected via CanBus to enable displacements to position or force at a feedback speed of 1000 Hz. Load cell reads are effected 1,000 times per second. Minimum indexing is 1/32,700 (this can be increased on request).
Ease of use
Each test is easily performed using the keys on the front panel. There is no need to access the preset programmes.
Alternatively, the user can launch the programme via the touch screen, which is sensitive enough to detect finger touches through gloves – making it handier to use in workshop environments. Up to 3 load cells can be installed, ready for use, by means of hexagon turrets. The cells can be directly selected via the software.
Ease of programming
Three modes of operation are available: manual, semi-automatic, and automati¬c. Programming is easily achieved through our straightforward, user-friendly multilingual software based on Windows XP.
Data storage and SPC management
All tests are stored to HDD. SPC management is directly interfaced to Excel, so the user is free to customize certificate printouts according to their needs.
- Suitable for carrying out tests on springs and elastic elements
- Suitable for carrying out breaking tests on steel or plastics, with modulus of elasticity calculation
- Automatic reset
- Mean, sigma, Gaussian curves, CP CPK…
- Measure with direct graphic reading
- Spring hysteresis measurement
- 3-D diagrams (angle / time / torque)
- Programmable measurement units
- ASCII format files – easy to read and export
- Interface for external data acquisition from gauges and other instruments
- Handle for manual displacements – precision equal to 0.1° – or file management
- Programme for free angles, forces and positions, cyclic tests, stress, fatigue, break.
- Integrated compact industrial computer, HD, touch screen, integrated network card, USB port.
|WORKING CAPACITY Nmm||100||200||500||1000||2000||5000||10000||20000||50000||100000||200000||500000||600000||800000|
|MINIMUM DIVISION Nmm||0.003||0.006||0.012||0.03||0.06||0.15||0.3||0.61||1.52||3.05||6.1||15.3||18.35||24.46|
|MAX MEASURABLE DIAMETER||Standard 200 mm, Upper undefined|
|WORKING SIDE GIRDERS||Standard 150 mm, Upper undefined|
|MINIMUM ANGULAR DIVISION mm||0,1°|
|POWER SUPPLY||230/110 V|||||400 V|