Testing system with self-bearing structure for left-right torque tests on springs and various materials. TMP is an automatic digital torsion testing machine, built with ball-screws and equipped with two adjustable stops for performing series tests (e.g. for detecting angular position).
Once the test recipes have been created, tests can be run with a simple start command.
The machine can be equipped with one, two or three load cells, always ready for use, installed on a
revolving turret and selectable via the software.
The machine can be used in either manual, semi-automatic or automatic mode.
Programming is achieved using the “EasyQS” multilingual software developed by Easydur and running on Windows 10.
- Suitable for carrying out tests on springs and elastic elements
- Suitable for carrying out breaking tests on steel or plastics, with modulus of elasticity calculation
- Automatic reset
- Media, sigma, Gaussian curves, CP, CPK…
- Measure with direct graphic reading
- Spring hysteresis measurement
- 3-D diagrams (angle / time / torque)
- Programmable measurement units
- Interface for external data acquisition from gauges and other instruments
- Electronic handle for manual displacements – precision equal to 0.1° – or file management
- Programme for free angles, forces and positions, cyclic tests, stress, fatigue, break.
- Integrated compact industrial computer, HD, touch screen, integrated network card, USB port
Self-bearing torsion testing machine TMP series specifications
|Working capacities Nm||100||200||500||1.000||2.000||5.000||10.000||20.000||50.000||80.000|
|Minimum division Nm||0,003||0,006||0,015||0,03||0,06||0,15||0,31||0,61||1,56||2,5|
|Max measurable diameter||Standard 200 mm, upper undefined||Standard 500 mm, upper undefined|
|Working side girders||Standard 200 mm, upper undefined||Standard 500 mm, upper undefined|
|Min angular division||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°|