Dynamics is a machine for dynamic and fatigue tests on springs, as well as for tests on materials, available in various versions, based on different technologies (electromechanical and hydraulic cylinder). Totally customizable, it can best adapt to every need in terms of load, stroke, speed and frequency.
OUR DYNAMIC TESTING SOLUTIONS
- PNEUMATIC CYLINDER: F max < 1’000 N.
- HYDRAULIC CYLINDER WITH SERVO-VALVE: F max < 500’000 N
NEW ELECTROMECHANICAL SOLUTION (DIRECT-DRIVE)
- DIRECT-DRIVE LINEAR MOTOR: F max < 10’000 N.
- DIRECT-DRIVE WITH TORQUE MOTOR & BALL SCREW: F max <500’000 N.
MAIN PLUSES of our DIRECT-DRIVE Solution (Green)
- High Efficiency and Energy Savings due to Direct-Drive (No Crank System)
- High Accuracy / No Backlash thanks to Ball Screws – based on Ball Guide Line Systems
- Energy Recovery System through Condensers + Brake Energy Regeneration, reducing Energy Consumption by 90%.
- Noise Abatement: No Moving Part Vibrations
- “EASY-DYNAMICS Software” for Automatic Stroke Adjustment Setup
SOFTWARE & CONTROL SYSTEM
Easy-Dynamics Software by Easydur is based on Windows 10 on a Beckhoff Hardware Platform – a PLC-typical Real-Time System (TwinCAT) combined with Windows versatility.
- Pre-processing: Operator creates the Test Programme (fully customisable)
- All operations to be performed during the test run.
- All Testing & Result Conditions via selection of Force, Movement, Speed & Frequency Parameters and Acquisition Time.
- Processing: Test Run.
- Post-Processing: Once the test is complete, all charts and desired values are shown on the PC screen. All results may be exported to XML format or PDF template.
OUR TECHNOLOGIES FOR DYNAMIC AND FATIGUE TESTING, IN DETAIL
PNEUMATIC-CYLINDER TESTING MACHINE
The pneumatic cylinder solution is ideal for low-load springs fatigue testing, in clean environments with little space, when pneumatic air supply is enough. The cylinder is a low-friction cylinder (metal seal type) with an extra-compact positioning system directly integrated into the cylinder rod.
HYDRAULIC-CYLINDER TESTING MACHINE
The servo valve controlled hydraulic cylinder solution is a standard in dynamic springs fatigue testing. However, high performance is guaranteed at the expense of high costs and high energy consumption and requires the installation of a hydraulic power pack involving problems of space and oil leakage.
DIRECT-DRIVE LINEAR MOTOR DYNAMIC TESTING MACHINE
Our Direct-Drive linear motor allows high speeds and accelerations to be achieved with low loads:
- F max < 10’000 N
- V max = 2,5 m/s
- A max = 80 m/s2 (8G)
Notes: With increasing force and consequently decreasing speed/acceleration, an accurate technical evaluation is required at all times.
DIRECT-DRIVE WITH BALL SCREWS
Our system is based on Direct-Drive Ball Screws, and enables to reach high springs fatigue testing loads with great dynamic performance in terms of acceleration/ speed and cost saving in comparison to standard hydraulic solutions.
- F max < 5000’000 N
- V max = 0.5 m/s
- A max = 20 m/s2 (2G)
Note: With increasing force and consequently decreasing speed/acceleration, an accurate technical evaluation is required at all times.