Testing instrument for left- and right-hand torque tests, particularly suitable for testing springs, and equippable with tools for testing wires and bars. TM Series is a digital automatic torquemeter, with two adjustable stops for determining angular position. It has a sturdy mono-bloc structure and employs ball screws.
The digital bench torquemeter TM Series is equipped with a sturdy industrial touch screen computer for composition and launch of test recipes.
The version presented here is the freestanding bench one, but it is also available in a self-bearing configuration, characterized by larger size and ability to esercitate higher loads on the samples to be tested.
Once the test recipes have been created, tests can be launched with a simple “start” command.
The digital torquemeter TM Series can be equipped with one, two or three load cells, always ready for use, installed on a revolving turret and selectable via the software.
This bench torquemeter can be used in either manual, semi-automatic or automatic mode.
Programming is achieved using the “EasyQS” multilingual software developed by Easydur and running on Windows 10 O.S., feature which allows to create and export charts and statistics.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SERIES TM DIGITAL TORQUEMETER
- Suitable for carrying out torque tests on springs, wires, bars and various elastic elements
- Suitable for carrying out breaking tests on steel or plastics, with modulus of elasticity calculation
- Automatic reset
- Media, sigma, Gaussian curves, CP, CPK…
- Measure with direct graphic reading
- Spring hysteresis measurement
- 3D diagrams (angle/time/torque)
- Programmable measurement units
- Interface for external data acquisition from gauges and other instruments
- Electronic handle for manual displacements – precision equal to 0.1° – or file management
- Programme for free angles, forces and positions, cyclic tests, stress, fatigue, break.
- Integrated compact industrial computer, HD, touch screen, integrated network card, USB port
TM Series digital bench torquemeter specifications
|Working capacity Nm||100||200||500||1.000||2.000||5.000||10.000||20.000||50.000||80.000|
|Minimum division Nm||0,003||0,006||0,015||0,03||0,06||0,15||0,31||0,61||1,56||2,5|
|Max. measurable diameter||Standard 200 mm, superiore da definire||Standard 500 mm, superiore da definire|
|Working side girders||Standard 200 mm, superiore da definire||Standard 500 mm, superiore da definire|
|Min. angular division||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°||0,1°|