Automatic industrial Brinell hardness tester with rotating head granting the possibility to equip it with several cameras and lenses for image analysis as well as various indenters for Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers tests. The revolver head allows to equip this hardness tester with an integrated milling system, ensuring perfect surface preparation.
Get Accurate Hardness Measurements with an Industrial Brinell Hardness Tester
Ensure the quality of your metal products of small to medium size with Integral Revolver, a reliable Brinell hardness tester ideal for various industries such as aerospace, automotive, and construction.
Integral Revolver Brinell hardness tester accurately measures the hardness of metal parts with a great repeatability thanks to the innovative design of its Easydur head: the precise measurement capability is ensured by the integrated milling system devoted to surface preparation.
The Brinell hardness test is widely recognized as one of the most reliable methods for measuring the hardness of metal products and components, and the integrated milling system equipeed on Easydur machines eliminates the manual grinding step for surface preparation, allowing to spare time and making hardness testing a true production process.
Our Brinell hardness testers can apply a load up to 3000 kg (29.420 N) for Brinell 10/3000 tests (the load capacity of the machines exceeds 3 Tons, as an extra force is applied to hold the piece in place) and are designed to provide quick and accurate measurements with the integrated autofocus camera, helping you to assess the quality of your products and avoid costly production errors.
In Easydur product line, you can choose from a range of Brinell hardness testers that cater to your specific needs and industry requirements, all made with state-of-the-art technology and user-friendly features: hardness testing has never been easier.
After all, with advanced features such as automatic testing, touch screen industrial displays, easy-to-use software developed by Easydur and the possibility to integrate a marking system, our Brinell hardness testers are the ideal choice for your testing and quality control needs.
Experience unparalleled accuracy and ease of use with our Brinell hardness testers. Our testers comply with industry standards, ensuring your results are recognized and trusted.
Whether you are a quality control specialist or a production manager, Integral Revolver Brinell hardness tester is the perfect tool to assess the hardness of your metal products of small-to-medium size.
Integral Revolver is a hardness tester with a reinforced structure holding on its stand a head with either a built-in milling system or a “Revolver” multi-scale turret head.
The milling system allows for surface cleaning, with the possibility to set speed/depth of the milling cycle, while the multi-scale turret head can accommodate 8 slots for multiple load cells and various optics with autofocus, so you can have a single instrument for all 3 main hardness scales (Brinell, Vickers, Rockwell).
On the support plate of both configurations, it is possible to integrate clamping/staffing systems of your choice (plate with “T” grooves), manual clamps, hydraulic clamps, etc.).
SOME EXAMPLES OF INTEGRATIONS OF INTEGRAL REVOLVER INDUSTRIAL HARDNESS TESTER
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve your production quality and efficiency
HARDNESS TESTER MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
- Max. load: 3000kgf (29.420 N)
- Hardness scales: all BH, RH, VH scales according to UNI EN ISO 6506-1 / UNI EN ISO 6508-1 / ASTM E-10 / ASTM E-18 (if revolver with multi-scale turret)
- Tests that can be performed: all the scales between Brinell 5/750 and Brinell 10/3000 and HRC (if with milling head)
- Load resolution: 100,000 divisions
- Camera: 5 MegaPixel with autofocus
- Milling depth can be set from 0 to 5mm
PERFORMABLE HARDNESS TESTS
- BRINELL (HBW UNI EN ISO 6506 / DIN EN ISO 6506 / ASTM E-10; HBWT ASTM E103)
- HBW1/30 – HBW2.5/15.625 – HBW2.5/31.25 – HBW2.5/62.5 – HBW2.5/187.5 – HBW5/25 – HRW5/62,5 – HBW5/125 – HBW5/250 – HBW5/750 – HBW10/100 – HBW10/250 – HBW10/500 – HBW10/1000 – HBW10/1500 – HBW10/3000 HBWT2,5/62,5 – HBWT2,5/187,5 – HBWT5/125 – HBWT5/250 – HBWT5/750 – HBWT10/500 – HBWT10/1000 – HBWT10/1500 – HBWT10/3000
- ROCKWELL (UNI EN ISO 6508 / DIN EN ISO 6508 / ASTM E-18)
- HRA – HRB – HRC – HRD – HRE – HRF – HRG – HRH – HRK – HRL – HRM – HRP – HRR – HRS – HRV HR15N/T/S/W/X/Y – HR30N/T/S/W/X/Y – HR45N/T/S/W/X/Y
- VICKERS (UNI EN ISO 6507 / DIN EN ISO 6507 / ASTM E-384 / ASTM E-92)
- HV1 – HV2 – HV3 – HV5 – HV10 – HV20 – HV30 – HV50 – HV100
- WORKING DEPTH
- FREE WORKING HEIGHT
- 1500 x 1950 x 2520 mm
- 450 mm
- 900 mm
- Indenters and optics depending on the desired scales
- Clamps, staffing systems
- Integrated marking system
- The machine can be fitted in a pit, for floor-level testing, in order to ease big pieces positioning with forklifts