Easyring is a special production Brinell hardness tester with a solid steel structure and to support the weight of very heavy components such as metal rings, moved using forklifts transport systems. Easyring is a tool that performs an actual production process, and allows faster testing operations thanks to the Easydur multi-slot head with integrated milling system.
Easyring is a Brinell hardness tester specially designed for testing large metal rings. This instrument is able to increase the productivity thanks to the possibility to perform tests on surfaces inclined at 90° without any need to move the piece. The machine is fully adjustable with automatic cycles to carry out tests on the 2 outer faces of the ring. (Horizontal and Vertical).
Easyring can be considered as a special production hardness tester that differs in every respect from ordinary laboratory hardness testers: the structure is made of solid steel and is designed to support the weight of very heavy components such as metal rings, moved using forklift trucks or other positioning and transport systems, as well as to withstand working environments. Conceived as a tool that performs an actual production process, Easyrings allows faster testing operations thanks to the Easydur multi-slot head with integrated milling system to remove the surface layer and reach various test depths consistently and without the use of a hand grinder.
Thanks to the proprietary software developed by Easydur, the operation of Easyring is highly intuitive.
Being specially designed to perform Brinell hardness tests on rings with a very large diameter, Easyrings is made up of a series of elements that make it adaptable to all circumstances: a pneumatic system makes it possible to centre and hold the component being tested, while the column supporting the Multi-slot head with integrated milling can be reclined, allowing the entire testing process to also be performed on the walls: i.e. at 90°.
THANKS TO THE SPECIAL MULTI-SLOT HEAD DEVELOPED BY EASYDUR, EASYRINGS CAN:
- Indicate the correct testing zone with a laser pointer
- Automatically perform surface preparation, with the possibility of setting RPM and milling depth (up to 5 mm), thanks to the milling system integrated in a slot of the hardness testing head
- Carry out the indentation process
- Read the result with its autofocus camera
- Generate an editable and exportable report, with statistics
- Solid steel structure
- Load resolution: 100.000 divisions
- Camera 5 Megapixel
- Adjustable milling depth (0-5 mm)
- HBW1/30 – HBW2.5/15.625 – HBW2.5/31.25 – HBW2.5/62.5 – HBW2.5/187.5 – HBW5/25 – HRW5/62,5 – HBW5/125 – HBW5/250 – HBW5/750 – HBW10/100 – HBW10/250 – HBW10/500 – HBW10/1000 – HBW10/1500 – HBW10/3000 HBWT2,5/62,5 – HBWT2,5/187,5 – HBWT5/125 – HBWT5/250 – HBWT5/750 – HBWT10/500 – HBWT10/1000 – HBWT10/1500 – HBWT10/3000
- HRA – HRB – HRC – HRD – HRE – HRF – HRG – HRH – HRK – HRL – HRM – HRP – HRR – HRS – HRV HR15N/T/S/W/X/Y – HR30N/T/S/W/X/Y – HR45N/T/S/W/X/Y