AURA CHASSE HYDRAULIC MODEL is a coil spring scragging and load deflection (chasse) testing machine, hydraulic type. Three cells are mounted in the instrument at 120° for axial load calculation with a read speed of 1000 Hz and 100.000 parts divisions for an high resolution real time reading. The cells are protected against overload and with the release of the automatic axis in the event of out of scale values or of unforeseen impact and they have integrated compensation of cell sagging. Cells load vary from 10T to 100 T within a 0.5 precision class.
The railway springtester is equipped with
- XY digitalized lower table with a 0.01 mm resolution
- Linear encoder for height measuring with 0.005 mm divisions
- Metal pins system for locking and unlocking
- Fully 360° engraved Chasse disc
- Electronic handwheel for manual movements with precision 0.003 mm
- Integrated network card, USB
- Interface for acquisition of external data such as gauges, comparators, etc.
- Possibility of interface with customer quality system
The instrument is equipped with a touch screen computer and a software entirely developed by Easydur and based on Windows, with internal management of archives, statistics and certificates in Excel format, totally modular and customisable by the customer.
Testing software capabilities
- Customisable real time test diagram
- Elasticity and rigidity diagrams
- Easily readable and exportable ASCII archive
- Media, sigma, Gaussian curves, CP, CPK
- Absolute automatic reset
- Relative reset with respect to opening, e.g. of the free spring
- Force to position (N)
- Position to force (mm)
- Free lenght (L0)
- Lateral force (N)
- Lateral stifness (stifness)
- Lateral shift (mm)
- Speedy block research
- Movements with a sinusoidal profile (for stress cycles).
Loading and unloading of the spring on the instrument can be totally automated by using a motorized cart with automatic opening and closing of the protection door. The user will only have to press the “GO” button for a complete test cycle.