System for measuring “side load” with platforms of 6 loading cells, equipped with software with 3D graphics for studying spring behaviour. Our side load spring testers can perform compression tests with lateral forces measurement up to 5 Ton (models Dyno two-columns and 3MZ).
The 3MZ S-L spring tester is a system for measuring side load, it employs 6 load cells, and is provided with a proprietary software specifically developed by Easydur, able to provide the user with 3D charts and detailed reports for studying spring behaviour and performing a correct spring characterization.
Side Load spring testing machine is equipped with:
- 3 cells at 120° for axial loading and centring of point of rest
- 3 cells at right angles for calculating the slope of the straight line of application of Force and for lateral Force
THE FOLLOWING MEASUREMENTS WILL BE OBTAINED SIMULTANEOUSLY:
- Side Force Fx and Fy according to the direction of the X and Y axes
- Input and output coordinates of the Force of the spring
- Value of the Force, direction and position of the resulting Force during the whole movement of the spring
- Axial Force Fz along the Z axis
- Moment of reaction Mz with respect to the vertical axis
- Resulting lateral Force Fq associated with its angle aq
- Top and bottom eccentricity of Force according to polar coordinates
The software of this spring testing machine has been developed in-house by EASYDUR and is based on Windows 10 operating system, with internal management of statistics, archives and certificates in Excel form, completely customisable by the user.
Statistics are calculated in real time and the following may be obtained for every measurement taken: Mean, Sigma, CP, Cpk, Gauss Curve, Histogram.
The data and 3D charts are displayed and updated in real time (1000 Hz), allowing the user to understand immediately which are the most critical characteristics of the spring.
WATCH 3MZ SIDE LOAD IN ACTION WHILE TESTING AN AUTOMOTIVE SPRING
GALLERY: TESTING MACHINE FOR AUTOMOTIVE SPRINGS
- Plates diameter (mm)
- Working height (mm)
- Optical line min division (mm)
- Max vertical capacity (N)
- Min division (N)
- Max horizontal capacity (N)
- Min division (N)
- Speed mm/min
- Other capacities
- Power supplt
- SIDE LOAD
- 500 x 3
- 100 x 3
- Da 0,05 a 500
- Su richiesta
- 230/110 V